Authors are invited to submit their manuscripts electronically through Journal's email address E MAIL ID firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter preferably by the corresponding author or first author. Each manuscript will be provided with a manuscript ID and all correspondence is done through e-mail. Please always refer to the manuscript ID for any further enquiries.
Checklist of Manuscript
- Title (150 character or shortened title)
- Full name of authors (see Authorship section below)
- Author affiliations: department, institution, city, state, country
- The source of any support received
- Abstract not more than 300 words
- 3–8 keywords
- Corresponding author: name, communication address, phone, fax, email
- 1 inch margins
- Page numbers
- Clear concise language
- Incorporate tables and/or figures with their legends into the main body of text.
- Indicate arrangement of tables and figures
- The preferred electronic format for text is Microsoft Word
- Manuscripts will be accepted in English and in MS Word 2003 & 2007 format.
- Use International Systems of Units (SI) symbols and recognized abbreviations for units of measurement.